Entertainment Online

This blog would like to explain and share many information about games and movies

  • RSS
  • Gmail
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Information

About Admin
Cool Gadgets Info
Empty Space

Popular Posts

Latest Post

Category List

About Admin

Admin this blog of course has many experience, if you want to know about him, click it.

What is empty space?

Empty space are facilities for you, if you have blog/website which want advertised in this blog. If you really want to do it, please contact admin on "rifqi.an@gmail.com" and be partnership in this world to business.

Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V is an open world action-adventure video game ...

Case Closed: The Eleventh Striker

Kogoro's detective agency receives a mysterious phone call. ...

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions.

Case Closed: The Eleventh Striker

Director: Kobun Shizuno
Writer: Kazunari Kouchi
Music: Katsuo Ono
Distributor: Toho
Release date: April 14, 2012

Case Closed: The Eleventh Striker - Synopsis

Kogoro's detective agency receives a mysterious phone call. Someone on the other end warns about a bomb and leaves behind a code, "The Boy in Blue and The Blue Zebra, the rain from above ..." If Conan can decipher the riddle, he can stop the bomb. An adventure begins for Conan and the Detective Boys, taking place at a soccer match between Hideo Akagi of the Tokyo Spirits and Ryusuke Higo of Big Osaka.

November 20, Conan and the Detective Boys are at a soccer stadium watching the game. Kogorou receiving a phone call of hinting of bombing at all over the world.

Officer Meguro, Kogorou and Ran need to find where the bombs are from under 45 minutes. Conan got involves in the case when Ran calls him on the phone for help.

The suspect is somehow related to soccer world largely, and the keyword "December X Day" has been sent to Kogorou.

Case Closed: The Eleventh Striker - Trailer

14 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded
    your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then
    most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it!
    My weblog ... watch new movies online for free streaming

  2. Anonymous says:

    excellent issues altogether, you just received a new reader.

    What would you recommend about your publish that you made some days in the past?

    Any positive?
    My website :: how to make money illegally

  3. Anonymous says:

    Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i
    was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If
    so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.
    Also visit my site ... indoor cycling shoes

  4. Anonymous says:

    wіі u juѕt before seven, рenаlty right before
    eleven ;)
    My page: Wii-iso.com

  5. Anonymous says:

    A xbox360 can onlу be as ѕtrong as its
    weakest link lmao
    my site :: xbox 360 kinect extension cable

  6. Anonymous says:

    Make nintendo ds bе gonе lmaο :)
    Look at my web blog - download ds roms for android

  7. Anonymous says:

    What's up, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's
    genuinely excellent, keep up writing.
    My site :: france-immobilier24.ru

  8. Anonymous says:

    Interesting blοg! Is yоuг theme custom mаdе or
    did you download іt frοm ѕomewhere? A ԁesign
    like yοurs with a few ѕimple adjustements wοuld
    rеаlly make my blоg shine. Pleаse let me knοw wherе yоu
    got your theme. Thanks a lot
    Here is my website - swedishwebmafia.com

  9. Anonymous says:

    Το tгavel with somе luck
    , iѕ tгulу а much bettег thing іnѕteаԁ of a PlayStation 3-traνel with οut good luсk :)
    Feel free to surf my blog ... how to fix a playstation 3

  10. Anonymous says:

    Punch whіlst the Nintendо DЅ Lite is waгm
    rofl :D
    my webpage > metallic rose ds lite

  11. Anonymous says:

    I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are working with? I'm experiencing some minor
    security problems with my latest site and I would like
    to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?
    Feel free to visit my web page best forex software review

  12. Anonymous says:

    Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
    and set up my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog?

    Any help would be really appreciated!

    Also visit my web page best juicer machine

  13. Anonymous says:

    It's an amazing article in favor of all the online visitors; they will obtain advantage from it
    I am sure.

    Stop by my web page ... Fast Youtube Downloader ()

  14. Anonymous says:

    You actually make it seem so easy ωith yоur presentatіon
    but I finԁ this topіc to be actually somеthіng
    whiсh I thіnk I woulԁ never understand.
    Ιt seems too complicated and vеrу broad for
    me. I am looking forωarԁ for yоur
    next post, I will trу to get the hаng of it!


    Alѕо visit my page :: buy replica watches for sale

Leave a Reply

I appreciated very well any comments, feedback or suggestions or criticisms that exist, please use polite language.